THINGS ONLY GIRLS UNDERSTAND



HELLO!!!

I might just leave... 

ANYWAYS!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! If you´re new: Hi! My name is Constança and I hope you enjoy this blog and the Bobs Family as much as I do!! Let´s begin this post!

So, if you guys haven´t noticed yet (probably not) but, I´m a girl, a fully-on teenager that still watches cartoon such as Noddy and many others. But, today, I´m bringing something new and something that is aimed to my female audience (and to me is well), which is, things that only girls will understand!

If you are a male and you´re reading this, keep on reading because, at the end of this post, you will know something you didn´t and that can be useful for you and your girlfriend or girl friends. 

Let´s start!!


My God!! This is way too true. It´s just the best feeling of the entire world! A thing that I really like to do, specially now that is starting to get colder in England, is literally just wearing a big, fluffy and comfortable top without a bra underneath, it´s just so nice and comfy to be like that. 

Still relatable 😂

No surprise but, I have actually seen girls way younger than me, like 11, 12 or 13, who wear absolutely ridiculous clothes and still think that they look the best. Let me tell you something to you: you look awful and it makes my eyes bleed!


Let´s take a look at the next one:


Okay.... 

Ahmm.. if my mum is reading this, she will know how many times I say to her "mum can I wear this?" "mum I have nothing to wear!!". I´m literally that girl in certain days. I can have my wardrobe and draws full, I repeat, FULL of clothes, but I will look at it and say to myself that I have nothing to wear. 

C´mon girls that are reading this, you all do that too, I´m not alone in this occasion!

Pretty much! 

Specially when I know I have tonnes but tonnes of these at home and when I go out to college or work, I only have one and that one hairband is about to fall apart. It´s quite painful. Specially when is your last one and is on its end and it literally falls apart and you kinda have to make a knot with it... 

Yeah it sucks!

Yep, I can agree with this 😂 hehe!! 

I can unfortunately say that I look almost bald when I´m with a pony tail. This is ridiculous and there is so many girls who don´t look bald. It´s so annoying!! I just want to know if this happens to you as well girls!

This is too relatable!!

I hate the fact that the wind is going in the same direction and anyone that is in front of me, their hair stays in the exact same way, meanwhile, mine looks like I just woke up from a night out and is constantly moving, like non-stop!!

😡

Let´s see the next one:

Yh this is way too accurate you guys!! If literally feels like, our inside just exploded, just like this image...hehe

And the last one because everything has an end:


Pretty much 😀

I don´t why, but the conditioner is always the first one to go. I need quite a lot of conditioner in my hair, otherwise, I won´t be able to brush it in a decent way. I feel like if I don´t use conditioner, my hair is ruined for the rest of the day and I won´t have a happy day. 

Anyways you guys!! I haven´t posted in around three days, but, I have being hell busy with college work and other stuff that I´m preparing for you! The only thing I ask is for you to be a bit more patient and I will be able to reveal all the things that I´m planing at the moment really soon. 

I´m Constança, and remember guys,

Treat People With Kindness, 

I will see you next time


BYE!!





➤Also check out my last post:




➤Where to find me:
















Comments

Popular Posts