FLAT EARTH MEMES


Hello guys!!

Welcome back to my blog!

I know there´s no thumnail, and this happened because, I wanted to try and do one thumnail on photoshop and it clearly didn´t work. I had a really good one, but blogger didn´t have the same opinion as I did. 

I have to just say something before I begin this post: Thank you guys! I´m beyond thankful and grateful for the response I had in the Madeleine McCann´s post and to be honest, it was something I already wanted to bring here but I was a bit unsure and now I know I can post stuff like that and you guys seem to like it. 

In terms of the next part(s) of the McCann´s post, it will be a bit long, even because I haven´t started *oops* but, meanwhile I make it happen I´m going to be leaving you with some fun stuff to read. 

I have proof!! 

Earth is FLAT!



*My God...*

Now that I look at it, it seems a bit stupi. 

Ok, I have found out that there is idiots around this planet that believe that Earth is Flat! Yes, you read it completely right: FLAT! Mate, can´t you see it is a globe?! C´mon!


I´m the person of the conspiracy theories and I don´t believe Earth is flat baby, c´mon let´s have and use some common sense here! 

You guys won´t even believe that on twitter, there is an account for the Flat Earth literally called:



I don´t think many of you know why this image lowers an IQ of a baby. All of that, is inside a globe and they say they are the flat earth society. How ironic!


You guys! This is how the fricking dinosaurs died. The asteroid hit Earth, made it spin and turn to the other side and the dinosaurs went to space. I heard the same thing might be happening again, guys, this time to all of us, so please prepare yourself!!

Why pants? Why even wearing clothes? Let´s just all take off our clothes! Jokes kids, please do not do that. 

This is for you Wuant if you are by any chance, which I totally doubt, reading this post:


I honestly think that the flat brain society is much more likely to be happening. It might even be more people around this world than people who believe that EARTH IS FLAT!! 

Still talking about the Flat Earth Society, I´m bringing a treat to you all...


The comment is just the best in this photo. A globe is not flat, or is it? *iluminati song starts to play*


We have been wrong for centuries, that´s why this meme is in this post.






I have to say that this kind of concept is just stupid and wrong. Why would you think in such a way like this?

Guys this has gone too far okay? It has been proven so many years ago that earth is a sphere and not flat. You probably now think "But why is everything so flat then?". I don´t like physics either but, things are flat because of the gravity of the planet. If you have a magnet on the top of a table and another magnet just underneath the other magnet and you move the one at the bottom, the one at the top will follow that path. This acts just like gravity. The static force between the magnets is just like the gravity force between the planet and objects. 

But anyways! If you believe that Earth is flat, you are roundly wrong. That´s it! No explanation possible!!

Look, my brain and my body just had enough of this ok? It is way too much and people have to know that!!

And don´t forget loves,

Treat People With Kindness!!


-Constança.







➤Where to find me:


Any other inquiries: constancaborbinha@gmail.com







Comments

Popular Posts