THE DAY I SAW JESY NELSON - NOT CLICKBAIT






Hey guys!! Welcome back to my blog!

So, everything happened last night and is very fresh in my memory. And no, this is not clickbait guys! This actually happened and depending on when you are reading this, you might be able to see her Instagram story.

I´m not going to say where this happened, for obvious and clear reasons because, this is where I work so just keep that in mind. 

MOVING ON!

For those who live under a rock, Jesy is from Little Mix, the sensation band at the moment, who had recently released an album. Their voices are beautiful and unique. They´re all so powerful women, specially Perrie, how well she went after the break-up! Props to you girl!!! 




Last night, I started my shift at around 6 PM and I was working pretty well until, I came from upstairs and I went to stand on my normal spot, where the waiters usually stand when we are looking for some work to do. 

Then, one of my co-workers came up to me and asked me to relay or re-set table 14, which was for 4 people. And I said fine, no worries leave it with me. I went to re-set the table, cleaned it, put the plates and cutlery and all of that, when one of my other colleagues says to me "is only two people".

What do I do?

Take the extra plates and glasses away and go back to do something else. 

I went either upstairs again or to the kitchen, but when I came back, one of my co-workers turns around to me and says "I think Jesy from Little Mix just came inside our restaurant". I swear to God, my heart skipped a beat. 

I was shocked, I mean WHAT?

I stayed calm, but inside I was really happy and excited like c'mon! Who wouldn't?

Ok, I went to serve other tables and as I'm about to do something else:

"Constanca take this to table 14 please"

Breathe in, breathe out! 

I served her and James. I was so close to say to her how big fan of her work I´m but for some reason, both seem to be very deep into their conversation, so I decided to stay quite. Also, if I was in her position, I would like to be having dinner without having someone coming up to me and saying "OMG! I LOVE YOUR BAND!", like it would be out of respect for me to do that, but, Jesy if you are reading this, just let me tell you that I love you!!!

If I gave you all false hopes, (which I didn´t), I apologize for that! Jesy was looking beautiful and I only didn´t speak to her personally because: 1) I was working, I need to be professional and 2) she was having dinner not in a meet and great with fans and probably needs some privacy. 

I just published another post on the blog is well, so please don´t complain :)

I love you all and this was just a story time but I will see you all next time!!

BYE!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts